The humble tempeh (fermented soybeans) makes a tasty and healthy snack or side dish.
Usually fried in oil, the tempeh prepared with the airfryer is even healthier because there is no oil involved.
I like to marinate my tempeh with tumeric powder as tumeric not only provides flavour, it is has natural healing properties!
- Soy Sauce
- Tumeric Powder
- Slice the tempeh into thin square pieces
- Marinate with a little soy sauce.
- Rub a little tumeric powder over the tempeh
- Airfry at 160 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Airfry at 200 degrees C for another 3 minutes for added crispiness.
Tip: Occasionally shake the airfryer pan to move the tempeh pieces around. This will help it to cook evenly.